Monday 1 July 2013

My first swim

Today Mummy and I got on a train at St.Pancras to visit Mummy's lovely friend (and fellow amazing artist) who lives in St.Albans. First of all we went for a super walk to see a whole field of cornflowers -'a vision in blue' according to Mum. I also enjoyed eating the delicious horse poo - funnily enough Mummy didn't seem too pleased with this.  We then went back to Rydal's for an even more delicious lunch :) Whilst the grown ups were eating I had a wander round their garden - investigating what I thought was a strange patch of grass I suddenly found myself submerged in wet stuff - apparently I had fallen in their pond. Thankfully I was quickly rescued and wrapped in a fluffy pink towel. Not sure what to make of it all to be honest - I think Mum could have least offered me some of her wine to calm my nerves! It was a lovely day but next time I think I will stay inside and continue to destroy their rug (sorry Rydal and Chris! )


Amazing field of cornflowers 

Daisies and Cornflowers 

Pretty to look at - nice to eat too 

Strange looking grass - let me have a closer look ....

Oh dear - wet pup 

Pretty in pink ( with a smile too ) 

5 comments:

  1. Aw, poor pup! Glad you're okay.
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nola -- I was a little shocked but all ok now ! X

      Delete
  2. That sounds scary! I'm very glad that you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peppino! all ok now :) lovely to see you again X

      Delete
  3. Oops! Poor sweetie! My two are not fans of water and would've freaked out upon falling in. Must've been scary! But you look so cute all wrapped up in your pink towel!

    ReplyDelete