Friday 5 July 2013

My day at the BRIT school

Mummy teaches art at the BRIT School in London and this Wednesday I convinced her to take me along too for the day as I wanted to see what she gets up too when I'm not with her. I had a lovely day and met some very friendly people who all seemed to find me quite a delight! I helped Mummy with her mural painting class and even helped clean the floor - picking up everything I could find and trying to eat it : ) All Mummy's students were very patient with me, and kept picking me up to show me what work they had done. I was very impressed. I hope to go back again soon to check on their progress :) 

Surveying what needs to be done 

Mischief under the tables 

Head of the class 


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun! I bet you were a wonderful assistant to your mom.

    ReplyDelete