Friday 26 July 2013

Let the summer begin!

Hi pals! I'm a very excited doggy today as I'm off on my holidays : ) Mum&Dad are off on their holidays to France so I'm being looked after by the Grand folks. This is great news as I get to hang out with Coco for a whole week (and get spoilt rotten : ) In the meantime here are some pictures from this week, its been another scorcher & I have spent a lot of time hanging out in the park with Mummy - she has been desperately trying to train me not to join all the picnics in the park - not sure why, everyone seems to be overjoyed to have a small brown dog licking their pots of hummous & running off with their bread ; ) 

caught in the rain - not a happy pup!

Walkies? you must be joking

And stretch !

Evening sun in Victoria park

Drenched in sun






No comments:

Post a Comment