Sunday 15 September 2013

Celebrating the last days of summer in the Kent countryside!

Hi Pals, goodness hasn't the weather changed? I'm soooo chilly and demanding that the folks buy me some winter gear to stop me from my shivers - Mum won't be too hard to convince as she loves shopping :) Anyhow, to keep the spirit of summer alive for a while longer I thought I would share some pictures of our trip to Shoreham in Kent a few weeks back. The folks wanted to visit as an artist from long ago - Samuel Palmer used to live there. It was a magical day - the village is so pretty with a lovely pub, a couple of shops and a very unusual air force museum where Daddy had the biggest bacon sandwich ever ( I helped of course :) So visit if you have the chance - it's only 1/2 hour from Victoria on the train.

In the sun with Mum 



Samuel Palmer's House - not bad heh?!

Early drawing by Samuel Palmer 


Patiently waiting for bacon!

At the aircraft museum 

Chilling in Daddy's arms after a long day!


1 comment:

  1. Miss Marple, you look so much like my sister did when she was a puppy. She was chocolate and caramel and as she grew she became a red head. Her name was Twix. You look so precious in your daddy's arms. My momma just wants to snuggle with you!

    ReplyDelete